Sunday, March 20, 2005

Nobody said it would be easy

I had feared to take on the burden, but somehow I had been guided headlong into it.
Nobody said it would be easy. I already knew in my heart just how horrible I am. The fallen nature. The battle rages. And rages.

"...but with God all things are possible." - Matthew 19:26

"...Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts." - Zech 4:6

"Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ" - 2 Cor 10:5

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." - Rom 12:2

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

No comments: