Wednesday, March 09, 2005

eating lunch

having lunch at home now.

just finished watching My Girl. Production-wise a little bit of inconsistencies but quite minor and apparent only to people who nit-pick. But I love the story. Loved it when I first watched it in cinema. Love it now still. Though there aren't exactly a lot of obivous sociological infomation I can find in it but... there'll be some.

Had a great conquest today. Praise the Lord! For those who are still struggling on, never lose heart! Day by day, moment by moment, not trusting in yourself but in the Lord.

Just a closer walk with Thee,
Grant it, Jesus, is my plea,
Daily walking close to Thee,
Let it be, dear Lord, let it be.

Going to bathe now. Taking MRT to school. Busy days of filming and essay rushing ahead!

Amen.

No comments: