Wednesday, October 10, 2007

God hear me

Just when I thought things were going to settle down as I wait for the largest bureucracy -ARMY - to finalise their employment details (during which I had to turn down interviews with New NKF, NEA, HDB, SPF as well as decline 2 other job offers), God opens yet another door.

I haf a keen interest in theology and the studying and understanding of God and how our faith ought to relate to our life and our world around us, and how we ought to see, understand and try to reconcile things. And there's an opening for postgrad studies in church as part of the pastoral team, with the aim of eventually becoming assistant pastor after several years of sponsored studies, of which my pastor approached me to consider.

What shall I do?

Being part of the pastoral team is something that I'd never considered before...

No comments: