Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Directions to Moriah Bible-Presbyterian Church


Hi all, my church christmas and baptism service starts at 9.30am.

I've posted a map here which shows how to walk to my church from Simei MRT because that's more convenient for most people . Ok so the green EW3 is Simei MRT station and the church location is on the extreme right side of the map next to block 231 (the partial building marked as 'MBPre'). Get off the MRT and just follow Simei St 3 and cut through the blocks to 231 and enter by the back gate.

Any problems or confusion please call me. Thanks so much!

For direct bus routes (I think only service no. 12 and 290) please visit my church's website at www.moriahbpc.org

Do dress appropriately for a place of worship and there'll be a lunch reception after service! See you all on Christmas day!

No comments: