Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Day off

Invitation
My friends and people who read this blog I'd like to invite all of you on Christmas Day 25th Dec (Sunday) to my church at 9.30am for service and witness my baptism. It's located very near Simei MRT the exact address is 31 Simei Road. Do drop me a message if you can come!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally washed my car this morning.

Coolant is running low a bit. Must be the hard driving.

Had a day off to go back to school to see our internship supervisor. Planned to go swim before it but by the time I got there - pool was reserved for some practice. Bleah. Met SL and SZ on the way back to the car.

intern pay is a $540/mnth sighz

working hours is 8.30 to 6 (why s0 early??)

Sent LE home then went to book class 4 driving test scheduled for Mid-March.

Have to buy post cards - hope its not too late to send them out...

Next time when playing mahjong with Jan play slowly and talk a lot. Works wonders.

Seeya guys and happy interning~

No comments: